Welcome to FOPConnect.com. If you continue to register, visit, browse and/or use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Access to the Members Only Area is provided for members of the Fraternal Order of Police only.
- Neither Fraternal Order of Police, FOPConnect.com, 911Media, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Fraternal Order of Police, FOPConnect.com, and 911Mediashall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the Fraternal Order of Police, FOPConnect.com, and 911Media are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Fraternal Order of Police, FOPConnect.com, and 911Media endorse the website(s). Fraternal Order of Police, FOPConnect.com, and 911Media have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Commenting on articles appearing on FOPConnect.com is available only to Fraternal Order of Police members who are registered as FOPConnect.com users and logged in to their account. All comments are subject to review once submitted, and will appear on FOPConnect.com only after each comment has been approved. Fraternal Order of Police, FOPConnect.com and 911Media reserve the right to reject or remove comments that are deemed inappropriate or unsuitable.
Marketplace Policy & Disclaimer
Marketplace advertisers must be members of the Fraternal Order of Police, and advertising may be for sale or rental of personal items ONLY. Fraternal Order of Police, 911Media, and FOPConnect.com takes no responsibility for accuracy for ads or the quality of the goods and/or services advertised. By choosing to purchase or rent personal items from other Fraternal Order of Police members, you do so at your own risk. All Marketplace ads are subject to review once submitted, and will appear on FOPConnect.com only after each ad has been approved. Fraternal Order of Police, FOPConnect.com and 911Media reserve the right to reject or remove Marketplace ads that are deemed inappropriate or unsuitable.
Use of FOP Marks
Fraternal Order of Police does not permit its name, logo, trademark, written materials or other intellectual property to be replicated, republished, excerpted, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose, including promoting or advertising any organization product, service or event; or to suggest any endorsement, affiliation or sponsorship of any third-party organization, individual, product or service, without the prior written consent of the Fraternal Order of Police Board of Directors. Accordingly, no entity or individual may, in any written, verbal or electronic communication, including but not limited to articles, advertisements, press releases, promotional materials, videotapes, e-mails, telephone calls or face-to-face discussions, state or imply in any way that Fraternal Order of Police has endorsed, recommended, approved, sponsored or taken any other position regarding any organization, individual, product or service without the Fraternal Order of Police Board of Directors’ prior written consent. Unless expressly provided, Fraternal Order of Police does not endorse the organizations, individuals, products or services appearing on FOPConnect.com.